[Nfb-krafters-korner] All-N-One Knitting Loom from Authentic Knitting Board

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:23:43 UTC 2012

Hello loomers,

I wanted everyone to know that I purchased a new loom this afternoon! I
figured my DH would let me have it for Xmas, and was not expecting him to
say, “go ahead and get it.” hmm, perhaps it has something to do with the
fact that he wants me to try and make him some socks? Regardless of the
reason, my new loom is coming in the mail. Sure hope I can figure out how to
use it and that the spacing between pegs is not too tiny for me to use. I
had hoped to find a round loom with ¼ inch spacing, (the fine gauge loom)
but there is no such thing in a larger round loom. so I went ahead and got
this one. the spacing between pegs is a (fine gauge, 3/8 inch) but you can
skip pegs to get the gauge you want.  anyhow, the info about the loom is
pasted in below. I will let everyone know more about the loom when I receive
it and begin to try it out.  Tanya doesn’t even have this loom, does anyone
else here have it?  I feel like an explorer!

Cathy

All-N-One Knitting Loom from Authentic Knitting Board

New product

Fully adjustable to any size ---

Works as a knitting board, round loom, and sock loom

Create both single knit and double knit

Uses all weights yarn

Peg spacing is 3/8"

Made of solid hardwood with high grade nylon, grooved pegs

18" long, with 48 pegs per side

Contains:

list of 7 items

• (2) 48 peg rails