[Nfb-krafters-korner] What I found at festival

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Sep 27 18:20:32 UTC 2012

Last night I went for the prevewing of items at our church festival.  Here, you can buy, earley.  The items related to crafts were, 6 sheets of plastic canvas for $.25, a bird house just like Jill described and a tea pot cleanex box.  It has a very wide spout and a handle and 2 different sized circles and a bead to make the top and the cleanex, when the box is on its side, comes out the wide spout.  It sure is different!  It might be nice for a kitchen, what do you all think?
I like buying hand made items and seeing if I can make the item or something close to it, by fealing it.

The ribbon candy ornament came from a friend's Moms colection of items she made. By fealing and studying it, I could figure out the number of stitches and where the colors interlocked.  Then I was able to put a description in words.

terry Powers

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch