[Nfb-krafters-korner] grumpy skeins of yarn

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Mon Apr 1 10:32:37 UTC 2013

That figure eight information is really interesting. Now I know why, when I
give in to temptation and just grab that cute little piece of yarn waving at
me from the end of the skein and have trouble, why I am having that problem.
I am glad that I wind from the outside and make  balls of yarn most of the
time.

Paulette