[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} FW: Tune in to Going Blind's Nationwide Broadcast April 8th - 580 Airings in Total!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 1 11:57:01 UTC 2013

I know this is off topic.

Terry P.

From: Morin, Gary (NIH/OD) [E]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:50 PM
To: List 3_BLIND_MICE
Subject: FW: Tune in to Going Blind's Nationwide Broadcast April 8th - 580 Airings in Total!

Forwarding, for informational purposes only
For more information visit: www.goingblindmovie.com<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=34005f112c&e=d25b7fd8b0> or www.lovettproductions.com<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=a73354fc7d&e=d25b7fd8b0>

View this email in your browser<http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=4d803fb6a2&e=d25b7fd8b0>

[Going Blind & Going Forward header image]<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=2b546021c0&e=d25b7fd8b0>

Tune in April 8 to [Going Blind poster image] Going Blind's Nationwide Broadcast on American Public Television's
WORLD Channel

________________________________
580 Local Airings in Total

*Some stations have several channels, so please check your local listings for specific channel and date/time of airings.

[Click here to find your local broadcast]<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=cacc7775c4&e=d25b7fd8b0>

HOW TO HELP GET THE WORD OUT:
1. Forward this email to your friends, family and colleagues.

2. Contact your local newspaper editors and ask them to publicize the broadcast. Download and customize this sample letter
Sample letter for ORGANIZATIONS: Download<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=c07d7bed7b&e=d25b7fd8b0>

Sample letter for INDIVIDUALS: Download<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=cab507a2fc&e=d25b7fd8b0>

________________________________

"I just watched 'Going Blind' and wanted to say thank you. Over the last year I lost most of the sight in my left eye to a full retinal detachment caused by lattice degeneration. I still have full sight in my right eye but I am in danger of losing the sight in that eye too. I’ve had to give up most of my favorite physical activities because they trigger bleeding in my right eye. I spent many years, working in the field of 3D and stereo graphics, even holograms. But, I can no longer see them. I was sitting here this morning feeling sorry for myself and decide to watch your film. It has been on my DVR for quite a while. I no longer feel sorry for myself, I feel like an idiot, optimistic, but foolish. Being reminded to “do what you can with what you have” sounded so much like me I would have hit myself if the head except I’m not supposed to do that! Losing half my sight is harder than anything I’ve been through before and your film helped me see how badly it has been twisting me away from being me."
– From one of our viewers

[Scene from Going Blind: Jessica with students at the museum]Scene from Going Blind

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block/color-facebook-128.png]<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=625dc82fc5&e=d25b7fd8b0>

Like<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=bd630717f2&e=d25b7fd8b0>

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block/color-twitter-128.png]<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=ecbb03d6e8&e=d25b7fd8b0>

Follow<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=06c4681b0d&e=d25b7fd8b0>

[http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block/color-forwardtofriend-128.png]<mailto:info at goingblindmovie.com>

Connect<mailto:info at goingblindmovie.com>

Copyright © *|2012|* *|Going Blind updates : Lovett Stories + Strategies|*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:[Lovett Stories + Strategies logo]<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=30024a057b&e=d25b7fd8b0>
17 Vandam Street, Ground Floor
New York, NY 10013
 unsubscribe from this list<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=e9393991c9&e=d25b7fd8b0&c=4d803fb6a2>    update subscription preferences<http://lovettproductions.us6.list-manage1.com/profile?u=4b34e7317dc9dcc6fc7bee0a3&id=e9393991c9&e=d25b7fd8b0>