[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight's Chat: Plarn

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Mon Apr 1 16:42:43 UTC 2013

Sarah, I did not see your original post! What supplies do we need besides plastic bags and what type of plastic bags are required? Your assistance would be appreciated the I am hoping to be there! We were surprised by company last night and the only way I wouldn't be there is if company came again today! Smiles! Looking forward to the plarn class!

Hugs and everyone I hope your day is good to you!