[Nfb-krafters-korner] grumpy skeins of yarn

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Mon Apr 1 16:47:37 UTC 2013

Hi, Becky!

Great information! Smiles! Also, I have used ziplock bags for yarn balls and they work really great as well! When I'm knitting, I make sure the yarn is loose, with a pool of yarn to draw from beside me. If done properly it doesn't tangle! When I first started knitting, I used to get my yarn caught on table legs, too! What a mess that was at times! That was so many years ago — back in about 1985! Smiles!

When working on a large project, I have my yarn in a small bowl and that works, too! For the smaller skein I'm using now, I am using a ziplock bag! Smiles!

Hugs