[Nfb-krafters-korner] FS Handcrafted Bath Gift Sets for Spring

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 19:41:27 UTC 2013

Hello everyone. These sets are all made up and ready to ship. Each set
is $10 not including shipping. The set contains a 4 ounce bottle of
shower gel, body lotion, and body splash. I can fit up to 3 sets in a
priority mail flat rate envelope, so stock up and save on shipping. Sets
ready made are vanilla, rose bouquet, fresh peach, strawberry, gardenia,
coconut lime verbena, and McIntosh apple. I have a wide variety of other
scents to choose from, but those require up to a week to manufacture.
Please contact me at sirius_black at comcast.net if interested or to
request my entire scent and product list.
Charlotte

--
View a selection of my handmade products, read updates or send me a friend request at my facebook page. Visit http://www.facebook.com/scentsgemsnmore
Skype Name: MidnightPixie2