[Nfb-krafters-korner] intro

Dawn C firefly711 at att.net
Mon Apr 1 20:04:31 UTC 2013

Hi there,
  I don't know what I like yet, only because I'm new to the whole world of
kcrafting.  *smile* If I had to choose something though, it may be making
jewelry and soap.
Those are things I love dearly.  I think I would also enjoy knitting and
crocheting, but of course with all things only time will tell.  *smile*
Dawn