[Nfb-krafters-korner] quitting today

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Tue Apr 2 01:38:57 UTC 2013

Or was it one of multiple personalities? Or, perhaps a little of both? Teasing, of course! He's the first person in many years who really got me and my husband is telling everyone it's the first time he ever saw me fall for something on April Fool's Day in 16 years! I'll have Ivanna go after him! Smiles!

Hugs