[Nfb-krafters-korner] Quitting Today

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Tue Apr 2 13:43:50 UTC 2013

Henry, I have a long memory, my friend, so be careful! Shy smile! I'm Comin' after ya, but you'll never know when, and Sophie . come home with me! Didn't you ever hear from anyone in the guide dog movement that I am a dod thief???? There are ways to confiscate doggies from people like you! Grins! Yes, admittedly, you sure got me, and as I said, I can catch a tease right away, but yesterday, I couldn't catch it! My husband did, though!
Hugs