[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin beaded kits

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 2 19:12:52 UTC 2013

Theresa,

How much are the kits for the votive candle holders and Amanda's coin purse
 pony bead kit?

In a message dated 4/1/2013 11:28:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tct71887 at gmail.com writes:

For  Sale
Watering can
$20
This is a great decoration or a useful storage  container. The class will
be taught starting April 16.
Kits through Taylor  Made Crafts are labeled in Braille, sorted by color
and have an electronic  version of the pattern that has user friendly language
for blind  beaders.

Church
$50
It normally sells for $70, but we are  shopping for good deals to give
Krafter Korner members this price. It includes  all materials to make a 3d
church that looks like it was plucked out of the  country side and placed on your
table or desk.
This class will start in May  and run for five weeks.
For more information  email
tct71887 at gmail.com
Call 763 691-9584

You can also get a  currenr copy of our inventory upon request.
Theresa

Reverend Theresa  C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries Inc.