[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Machines

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Tue Apr 2 21:48:17 UTC 2013

Hi, Joyce!

Well, you answered my question! I am hearing that some classes are taught at stores here, but there isn't any consistency throughout the year! It's too bad you couldn't get help learning how to use a knitting machine and for a person to want to charge so much would not have been feasible for not nor most of us. Smiles! It'd be fun to see what one looks like, however!