[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Machines

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Wed Apr 3 01:17:12 UTC 2013

Wow, Ramona! I'll give all this some thought! I wish I could have a combo offie and craft room, but my office just isn't large enough! How sweet to have a craft room. My friend Darlene has that option as well and I am in awe that she has it and always tell her I'm glad she has that space for her crafts! I bet you could explain things well. Again, this would be for the future as my hands are full with learning to knit and loom knit — two crafts I have been enjoying very much thus far!

You are very good at describing things, discussing cautionary measures, etc. Thanks ever so much, my dear!

Hugs