[Nfb-krafters-korner] Machine Knitting

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Apr 4 16:38:59 UTC 2013

Things I have made on my knitting machines are: vests, ponchos, cartifens,
sweaters, winter scarves, baby blankets, purses, belt pouches, cell phone
carriers, electronic item protectors, afghans, skirt, throws, shrugs,
shawls, and that is all I can think of right now. Oh curtains, but I am not
happy with the result. Runner for my table, which came out cute, smile.
Beech cover up.

Warm hugs,

Becky and the boss Jake who says, "get back to work!"