[Nfb-krafters-korner] Machine Knitting

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Apr 4 20:48:33 UTC 2013

No, seriously no, Like Romona all I do is stripes, or feed two colors
through the machine.  I have a very plane machine. I actually have motors
for both machines, but they don't work as well as I had wished. The last
time I used the one motor it tore across bending a couple of needles making
the machine unusable.  We were able to fix the needles, but the motors are
just not acting safely.

So I use the machines manually.

Becky and Jake