[Nfb-krafters-korner] Testing

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Apr 7 14:54:15 UTC 2013

Ruthie, like david said you are coming through fine.  We are just all busy.
I am excited about the rose Monday night chat, smile. You all should see his
royal fluffiness with me, well if he makes any noise. I have money that he
won't make a sound, giggle.

Becky and an ancy pancy Jake wanting his morning constitutional, lol.