[Nfb-krafters-korner] plarn call in chat

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Apr 7 22:48:21 UTC 2013

Hi Theresa
I ended up with a scrubber on one side and a dish cloth on the other. I was trying to get the dish cloth part to lay down but it didn't want to. So, I gathered it up and made a two sided cloth that really works for scrubbing. Mine was made with the second from the largest loom but from now on I would use the small loom and make a small scrubber with dish cloth side.
Henrietta