[Nfb-krafters-korner] suggestion for new class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 00:47:12 UTC 2013

hello Joyce,

this is my suggestion for a class I would like to see on KK, that I would not teach myself but would like to learn. I will use this suggestion to enter in the March April contest as well. the class is to have a follow up to the beginner knitting on needles class. perhaps learning to increase and decrease, perhaps with a mitered square as the project. I do not care so much what the project is, but would enjoy learning some more beginner knitting skills.

 I am looking forward to learning to knit in the round with two circulars for the mittens in May.
thanks, Cathy