[Nfb-krafters-korner] Machine Knitting

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 15:59:30 UTC 2013

Jewel, we could have a discussion.  I don't know near as much about the
knitting machine as the sewing machine. And the knitting machine is much
more complex.   My belief is that the differences among machines are pretty
significant.  It might be better to try some one on one work, depending on
what kinds of machines people have.  Do you have a machine? If so, do you
know how many stitches it can make in one row?  And do you know what size
yarn it can handle? Then you would have to learn the settings.  I got my
mannual Brailled by the prisoners here, and that helped quite a bit.  But I
never could have learned what I know without some lessons and some pointers
from Becky. I also had a friend who could see the pictures help me set up
the machine.

Ramona