[Nfb-krafters-korner] snowflake safty pin class in August

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 8 17:04:16 UTC 2013

I am thinking of teaching a safty pin snowflake in August.  Theresa is not able to put the kits together, for us.  I would like to know, by the end of April, how many would like to participate in this class.  This will be a chalange for me to put this together, so I am trying to get a count, earley, to see if there is enough interest.
I was thinking of a kit making 2 snowflakes for about $10.00.  I still have questions for Theresa on how to mail the kits.
Give me your name
e-mail
phone
address
1 or more kits
I can only take checks.

Terry Powers
This is not set in stone, so do not send checks until I get a count of people and see if I can do it.

Terry.powers at nih.gov<mailto:Terry.powers at nih.gov>