[Nfb-krafters-korner] snowflake safty pin class in August

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:59:49 UTC 2013

hi Terry,

I wondered if it might be easier for you, if you were to simply tell us what to purchase instead of trying to get all of the kits together. I would enjoy learning to make snowflakes, but don't want to spend $10 for  only two snowflakes. I'd rather buy supplies and make a bunch of them to sell for $5 apiece. <smile>  I would also enjoy learning how to make the stars.

its been awhile since I've made a safety pin project and a small one sounds perfect!

Cathy