[Nfb-krafters-korner] snowflake safty pin class in August

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 17:27:53 UTC 2013

Remember shipping at Bolick is something like $9 or $10 for orders under
$100 so that is a large expense  fo small order.  If individuals were  to buy
them that is or could be added for each kit purchased thru Bolick.

Maybe you should put the list of supplies up for folks to search around if
you do not want to make up the kits.  You also need to purchase the safety
pins and not knowing how many and what sizes you will need for 1 snow flake
is  another consideration in searching and finding them.

In a message dated 4/9/2013 9:42:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,