[Nfb-krafters-korner] tonight's chat

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 9 19:41:08 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am sorry I missed out on the chat.  I have gotten busy in my backyard
gardening, and then had to make supper for the children.  We finished up
about 7:30, but I didn't want to call in so late.  I believe a good craft
project for the pups would be spinning dog hair into a nice soft yarn!  Just
like plastic bags, I seem to have loads of doggie fur!!!
Jill