[Nfb-krafters-korner] snow flake and star

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 02:30:32 UTC 2013

hi Jill,

glad to see that I am not alone in cyberspace. I have not seen any message from KK today and wondered if the server was down. but apparently not since you replied. <smile>
glad to hear that I am not the only one working on this project.

the most recent site I checked was bolekcrafts.com and I saved that for last purposely since we have found that they send more than a few broken paddle beads in their orders. I personally don't prefer them because they are in Ohio and thus I must also pay a hefty sales tax. but whenI went there, I could not access the catalog, either on my pc or my Mac. it is either very non-speech friendly or I am missing something.

see if you have better luck if you get the chance.

thanks, Cathy