[Nfb-krafters-korner] New folks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 19:08:42 UTC 2013

We have been having some more folks joining us on the list and I want to
send a welcome out to everyone.

Please if you haven't introduced yourself yet send us a note.  Let us  know
what state you live in and what type of crafts you enjoy doing.  Let  us
also know what craft you would like to learn how to do.

Be sure to check out our website at:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and we have our Monday Night Chats listed along with the phone number to
call in and sign up for a class that might catch your interest.

All our new folks are invited to take a free Try It Class of your  choice.
After you have done a try it class we ask you to become a paid  member of
the NFB Krafters Division.

We are running a Early Bird Special right now for our membership.  Pay
your membership of $10 now and it covers all your classes from time of payment
up to July 2014.  Membership covers all your classes for 1year July to
July, but with our Early Bird Special you can start taking as many classes as
you want from time of payment.  We do have PayPal link on our website,  too.

Everyone is invited to our Monday Night Chats, so check out our topics on
our website.