[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Boston

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 15 23:33:40 UTC 2013

Wow!  So glad he is ok!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Charlotte
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 6:06 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Boston

My husband was running in the marathon. He finished second on his team
and was the only blind person on his team. He was a block and a half
away when it hit. I'm just thankful he's okay.
Charlotte

On 4/15/2013 4:21 PM, Terrence van Ettinger wrote:
> Not sure if we have anyone in that area, but sending my thoughts out to
Boston this afternoon following the blasts at the Boston Marathon. To anyone
in the area or who has friends/family out there, here's hoping everyone is
OK.

> Terrence

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/sirius_blac
k%40comcast.net

--
View a selection of my handmade products, read updates or send me a friend
request at my facebook page. Visit http://www.facebook.com/scentsgemsnmore
HandmadeSellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
If you love to knit, or just want to learn, come and chat with other
like-minded blind and visually impaired people. Send an email to
blindknitters-subscribe at yahoogroups.com