[Nfb-krafters-korner] O. T. Good News Another Goal Achieved

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 16 17:26:23 UTC 2013

Great going sir Henry!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Henry Osborne
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 11:43 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] O. T. Good News Another Goal Achieved

Hi All,
On Sunday afternoon, I took my vows and became a Fourth Degree Member of the
Knights of Columbus.
This is the highest rank that one can achieve in this organization.
My new and permanent title is Sir Knight Henry Osborne Jr.
I can sign anything with this title, or the initials S.K. which I will be
doing here from now on.
Sophie also received the title Dame Sophie, she is the first ever guide dog
to receive this title, and to be made an honorary Fourth Degree Member of
the Knights of Columbus here in Connecticut.
Of course,this news does not overshadow the tragedy that happened in Boston.
Charlotte, praise God that your husband is safe. May God Bless those who
were injured, and their families, and may He also be with the families and
friends and souls of those who were killed.
Sir Knight Henry and Dame Sophie