[Nfb-krafters-korner] snowflake and star

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Apr 17 12:11:06 UTC 2013

 It will be here before you know it!

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cathy [mailto:flowersandherbs at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 9:59 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] snowflake and star

thank yous are in order.

thank you Terry for the supply list for the snow flake and star ornaments.

thank you to Debbie and Jill for suggesting consumer crafts. I must admit that I mis-spelled the web address when typing it in and so was  initially not on the proper site. no wonder I could not find the beads! I have now found the beads needed and can place my order!

now the hard part, waiting for August!

Cathy