[Nfb-krafters-korner] LK cable scarf

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 12:30:34 UTC 2013

hello all,

good news from Ohio. I just completed my cable knit scarf. this is not the pattern I gave to everyone in class to match the hat. instead this is another pattern I created for myself. the pattern   has a  left and right 4 stitch cross  cable  running side by side down the length of the scarf. I used the lion brand Jiffy yarn, Ozark's, and it is very warm. it is the same color as the cabled hat I made with every one in class. the hat is a bit tight because the Jiffy yarn does not stretch as well as the wool-ease. something I don't want to forget when making another hat with this yarn.

so that is done. now I can continue on   with the mitered square scarf. hope everyone will be joining  me to make their next square on Friday.
Cathy