[Nfb-krafters-korner] snow flake and star

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 23:31:08 UTC 2013

Transulucent or opaque will make a difference in how light catches the beads. Translucent is often what is wanted for an ornament.....but not necessary.
Many have asked if we have these supplies at Taylor Made Crafts and we do not. We are just keeping inventory for our current projects and will be traveling most of the summer including to Canada and so we just cannot add these. When we arrive home....we can revisit the topic if people want more....Terry you rock and these will be beautiful.
Theresa