[Nfb-krafters-korner] Topic for a Monday Chat or class

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 20 13:54:47 UTC 2013

I would like to learn how to make use of my Ravelry Account.  I've had my
account for a number of years now, and have tried on a number of occasions
to figure out how to use it and resulting in much frustration.  I am using
JAWS and I am just not getting what is going on with the info on the screen.
So I would like to propose that we have a session on how to access Ravelry
with JAWS.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Is anyone willing to teach
this?  Is anyone beside me interested in learning this?

Annette