[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tornadoes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 19:14:08 UTC 2013

Man you are still gettingsnow and that much?!?!  New  Hamphshire/Vermont
will be warmer.

In a message dated 4/19/2013 7:20:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tct71887 at gmail.com writes:

WE had  tornado awareness day yesterday and as the sirens were going
off...we were  having a blizzard. We got about 12 inches.....it was erie to hear
the sirens  and have such a tremendous snowstorm.
Safety and prayers to all!
On Apr  18, 2013, at 9:02 AM, Barb Roland wrote:

> We had the all night  storms also, with lots of rain, were under a
tornado watch, checked around  outside this morning and looks like all we lost
were come tulip blooms. Hope  everyone is safe. My heart goes out to West Texas
right now.
>  Barb
> On Apr 18, 2013, at 8:12 AM, sunshine <sunshine817 at cox.net>  wrote:
>
>> We had tornadoes here last night in Broken Arrow,  Bixby, Grove and Jay
and the latter two places are pretty far from us! Broken  Arrow is ten
minutes away. It rained the entire night and we were up most of  it. We had a
little bit of rain that came under our door, so we were up  cleaning it. In any
case, the rain has left the area! We needed rain, but no  tornadoes!

>> Hugs

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/barbwire59%40gmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/tct71887%40gmail.com

Reverend  Theresa C. Taylor