[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knifty Knitter

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Tue Apr 23 14:16:09 UTC 2013

Hi, all, I ordered some Knifty Knitter looms! I asked someone on list why she has two different sets of looms and her answer was that she might work on two projects at the same time! That was a stractical reason for having them and when I saw how cheap they are at Tricut, I went ahead and ordered them. Smiles! I'm in the middle of mking a loom scarf and am going to be binding off on a hat — my first two projects with a great teacher! Smiles!

Hugs