[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knifty Knitter

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Wed Apr 24 01:27:05 UTC 2013

Cathy is my "patient" teacher "! now! She's a lot of fun and says I'm a "real talker", but she's just lucky because I don't always talk unless I feel really comfortable which says a lot about you, Miss Cathy! She's outgoing, friendly and and a real help. Smiles! And, birdies tell me, Jill, that you have a real sense of humor! Smiles! It's a trt attribute! Smiles!

Hugs