[Nfb-krafters-korner] mitered square scarf class

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 03:57:06 UTC 2013

I have 5 squares completed, had to frog and start all over but making good progress now. Have also been spending a lot of time outside in the garden and yard, we are getting the freeze tonight but my daffodils have bloomed and gone, tulips have beautiful blooms, hosts are coming up as well as other things, things are looking green around here. Stay warm everyone, before long we will be complaining about the heat, lol
Barb