[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT, Scan stand

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 24 15:31:33 UTC 2013

Hello all, I copied the following info from the 4-11-13 issue of
the Top tech tidbits newsletter.  Since there has been some talk
here about scanning patterns and instructions, I thought some of
you might find this stand helpful.

Carol

 This is a brief review of the Stand Scan, a stand for the iPhone
that positions the phone properly for scanning print material:
httpccwwwddmatildaziegler.com/blebjac/jd/jh/feature-writer-alena-
roberts-stand-scan-making-ocr-on-the-iphone-practical-and-usable/