[Nfb-krafters-korner] mitered square scarf class

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 17:08:37 UTC 2013

Hello,

This is turning out pretty okay. I just completed 3 squares on BART
this morning. I have been alternating red and blue yarn and I need to
do one more blue square before deciding if I'm going to continue with
the blue.

The blue and red are the same weight but the blue is softer and holds
the shape of the square a little more loosely. I think it'll be okay
and would add some tactileness to the project.

and of course, because I can't see a project without tinkering it, I
think I will make an extra long scarf and connect my two ends together
and in order to make a fashionable cowl.

as for my gardening efforts, we plant lots of veggies and herbs, but
this year I've planted about 10 different flowers. In about 2 weeks I
should see some green poking through the soil.

I'm sticking to growing lettuce, spinach, green onions, herbs and
cerrano peppers. They seem to do the best here. Oh yeah, and my peach
tree seems to be a lot healthier and looks like it might be pulling
through it's leaf curl phase.

LM