[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'm BACK!!!!

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:19:01 UTC 2013

Hey, ladies and gents!

My computer woes are (sort of) over. Well, to be truthful, I've arrived at
a temporary solution that will, in the next few months, resolve itself into
a totally new laptop.

For the meantime, I am back up and running. I do apologize for the
logistical irritation this has caused many of you. But have no fear, I am
back and will be scrambling to catch up with everything. So, if you get a
somewhat incoherent email from me off list regarding chat organization,
please be patient with me. I haven't finished going through all the list
emails, so I may not have the most up to date info. But be assured I am
doing my best to get caught up after this computer breaking in the middle
of an office move fiasco.

Please do feel free to email me off list with any specific questions,
concerns, etc.

Cheers,

Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com