[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting ties

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Apr 25 18:31:05 UTC 2013

Someone asked me to knit him a tie.  It doesn't sound hard to me, but I
think simply, lol. It is just a narrow scarf with increases for the front.
Sew it length wise press with the seem in the back and voila.  There are so
many beautiful very fancy yarns out there made of so many wonderful silks
and silk blends.

But hand made knitted ties, very nice money maker for a skilled person, in
my opinion.

Becky and his royal fluffiness