[Nfb-krafters-korner] One more question about the loom shawls!

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 25 19:27:42 UTC 2013

I read a note last night about the tightness of stitches on looms.  This
person stated that the u wrap which I think is a true knit stitch is suppose
to help with the project not being too lacey and being able to work with a 4
ply worsted weight.  This info stated that the e wrap made the stitches
looser and therefore the project would be more lacey.
  I am sure Cathy, Henry, Barb and others might be able to attest to the
truth of this.  I have not tried it, but found the info interesting.

Jill