[Nfb-krafters-korner] neat craft/ gardening project.

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 18:31:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was talking with a friend yesterday and she shared with me something she
saw on facebook.  She said that you take crylon glow paint and apply it to a
flower pot or gardening container and then allow it to sit in the sun.  the
paint is supposed to glow at night which would make a neat landscape affect.
Of course you would want to plant something in the pot, but I though that
was a neat idea.  You can get the paint at Walmart.  It is in stores only,
but I am sending the link to read about it if anyone is interested.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Krylon-Glowz-Spraypaint/17370881

Jill