[Nfb-krafters-korner] looming perfecting questions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 20:44:58 UTC 2013

The best way I like to get rid of ends are by putting it on a yarn needle,
weave it into your work going in 1 direction and then back in the other
direction, pull it a little before you cut the yarn and once you cut it just
run  your finger over the knit work to relax the pucker from pulling the yarn
 tight.  It pulls the yarn end back into the work.  You will have to  play
with how tight to pull the yarn.  You don't want to pull it real tight  as
you might pull it out of the woven part and it will stick out after you
smooth it out.

In a message dated 4/25/2013 9:11:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,