[Nfb-krafters-korner] Spring has sprung

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 28 17:31:31 UTC 2013

Spring has Sprung the grass has ris
I wonder where my crafting is.

The weather hopefully is getting nicer in your back yard and the great
outdoors may be calling you to check it out.  The sun is smiling a warm  glow
down toward you.

But us crafters have to keep our hands busy even if we are outside
gathering up some of those rays.

So let's put our thinking caps on and share with all of us what type of
crafting projects keep you going in the summer time?

Good ideas for us will be welcome and maybe we can even twist a few arms to
 have you teach a class doing your favorite summer craft project.