[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do as I say, Not as I do

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 29 01:21:15 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Last week I started knitting a variation of the Elizabeth Zimmerman Pi
Shawl.  It is knitted in the round and you start in the middle and work your
way out.  I've had to rip it out twice because I dropped a stitch and could
not pick it up.  I did not follow my own advice and put in a life line.  So
now that I am on my third attempt, I've inserted the life line, and I have
completed 27 rounds.  So, don't be like me and have to rip out your hard
work, insert a life line.

Annette