[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am so excited! Was, RE: site for inexpensive KK looms andotherthings

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:56:35 UTC 2013

hi Paulette,

yes, Terry is teaching a class to make snowflakes and stars out of beads and safety pins. folks are purchasing pins and beads in bulk from consumer crafts or another online source for this class. Theresa is not selling kits for this class. since the class is not until August, it is not up on the website yet. we have just all been discussing what supplies will be needed so we can shop now or whenever we see a sale.
Terry is not able to be  online at night, which is why I answered this question.

Cathy