[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am so excited! Was, RE: site for inexpensive KK ...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 23:58:16 UTC 2013

Paulette,

I am so happy you made it to Theresa's class.  I just love doing the
safety pin beading projects.

In a message dated 4/29/2013 6:46:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
paulette at evickery.com writes:

Do you  mean that you are teaching a class on how to make a safety pin and
bead  snowflake? Also, I made my beginner beaded safety pin votive
yesterday.
It  is adorable! I can't wait to make my next one. It is so relaxing to
just
sit and put the beads onto  the pins in the correct order while I  read a
book. I strung the beads in an assembly line fashion. First, I made  1 pin
in
its entirety. Then, when I saw what it was supposed to look like,  I put all
of the beads in each size onto all of the pins before I began  working with
another bead size I am looking forward to making other beaded  creations.

Paulette.