[Nfb-krafters-korner] FS Christmas in August Specials, Ornaments, Jewelry, and More

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Thu Aug 1 16:27:24 UTC 2013

Hi. The items I posted I make. I do have others that I buy, but
everything on that list I make myself. The angels are outlines with a
round pearl like head and then the lacy outline of the wings and skirt.
They're not fully 3d, but they're definitely detailed. Let me know if
this helps.

--
Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more. Go to scentsgemsnmore.etsy.com
View photos of my work or send me a friend request. Visit scentsgemsnmore.facebook.com

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to Handmade SellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com