[Nfb-krafters-korner] basket class a coming...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 3 21:02:22 UTC 2013

Update:

I will be receiving several basket kits this week to test out for a class.
Well I am actually hoping to do maybe 3 classes before the mid December.  I
 already have a class planned for next year, but this one will be after
Valentine's Day.  I hope this will spark some interest and you folks will
support the classes by signing up for them.

They will be done with reed.

*** Cathy ***
Fact I learned:  The reed that is used grows on the jungle floor   and
grows 3 feet per day.

I am happy to say 12 folks replied that they would be interested in taking
a basket class.  Until I work them up I won't have any idea how many
classes are needed to teach the class.  I strongly will advise that those  who
are taking the class make the basket during the class to have a better
understanding on how to do it and ask your questions while you work on it.