[Nfb-krafters-korner] suggestion for class to Tarance: Kumihimo

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 23:44:09 UTC 2013

Hey there Tarance, hope you are still around.

I have been researching knotting cord and guess what I found? It was a kit
to learn Kumihimo.

You offered awhile back to teach such a class.

So would you be willing to teach this class for us soon? I have pasted in
below the information for purchasing a kit. Here is the link and the info.
It's at consumercrafts.com

Hope to hear from you as well as others who might be interested in taking
this class.

Cathy

http://www.consumercrafts.com/store/details/catalog/jewelry-cord-kumihimo-br
aiding-findings-and-kits/1999-4686

Kumihimo Braiding Kit with Square Disk & Satin Rattail Cord

Product ID : 1999-4686

Ready to learn how to kumihimo braid? This Dazzle-It!R Kumihimo Braiding Kit
includes everything you need to start creating beautiful flat-braided
designs:

.14cm Square kumihimo disk

.Instructions (both French and English)

.Satin rattail cord (2 yards each of brown, honey, white, silvery gray and
black)

One square kumihimo kit per package.

Product Type : Kumihimo

Suggested Price : $6.99Our Price : $3.57

1 kit per package.

Cathy