[Nfb-krafters-korner] Short Row Scarf Class Idea

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 5 00:56:39 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am tossing around the idea of teaching a 1 session Short-Row Knitted Scarf
Class.  It would be a Beginner-Plus level and require that you know how to
cast on, do the knit stitch and bind off.  You would learn how to do
short-row shaping.  I am looking at teaching it in September on a Sunday.
I'm thinking of starting the class at 3:00pm.  I'm guessing that it would
not last more than 1.5 or 2 hours.  Does this time frame typically work for
those of you interested in this class?  Let us know so that I can finalize
the class proposal and get it submitted.

Annette